Central Alabama needs to build a strong, future-focused workforce.
Central Alabama will have 90% of high school seniors college and career-ready, and 125,000 highly skilled adults added to the workforce, by 2025.
We are working to develop a competitive, highly skilled workforce in Central Alabama by using data-driven alignment of K-12 systems, post-secondary institutions, business, industry and community partners.
Read our landmark report “Building (it) Together: A Framework for Aligning Education and Jobs”…and watch this video “Where Are We Heading?”
- Lead Organizations: Birmingham Business Alliance and Central Six AlabamaWorks!
- Alabama Possible
- Alabama Power Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham
- Jefferson State Community College
- Innovate Birmingham
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- United Way of Central Alabama
Learn How You Can Help
For information on ways that you can support this vital community project, please contact us at email@example.com or call 205.458.2059.