Alabama’s First Class Pre-K program is ranked #1 in quality in the nation, but not enough children have access to it.
Reach universal access to Alabama’s First Class Pre-K in Central Alabama.
We work closely with existing childcare centers to increase their capacity to develop high-quality proposals for becoming part of Alabama’s First Class Pre-K program.
We have leveraged more than $550,000 in sustainable Pre-K funding for Central Alabama, with more to come!
- Lead Organization: Childcare Resources
- Alabama Department of Early Childhood Education
- Alabama Public Television
- Alabama School Readiness Alliance
- United Way Success By 6
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
Learn How You Can Help
For information on ways that you can support this vital community project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205.458.2059.