Making Positive Change for Our Community
Our mission is simple yet bold: to inspire, educate and motivate women to become positive change-agents within our community through philanthropy, leadership and volunteerism.
There are unmet needs within our area and we need your help to improve our community. By joining Women United, you become part of a caring group, committed to giving $1,000 or more to United Way of Central Alabama.
Members donate annually to provide individuals and families the tools they need to become financially stable, help ensure children are ready to succeed in school and offer opportunities for healthier lifestyles.
United Way of Central Alabama and Women United…
creating change, together.
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
If you are motivated to make a difference within our community, what better way to engage with others who share the same goal of helping those in need?
By joining Women United you gain:
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events
- Volunteer opportunties at community organizations, including the Women United signature project known as Project Welcome Home
- Invitations to educational sessions to find out more about key issues impacting our community
Women United Staff:
- Jessica Hightower Hopper 205-458-2031, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Roy 205-458-2033, email@example.com
- Courtney Orazine 205-458-2024, firstname.lastname@example.org